Originally built as a car assembly plant circa 1928, this building has housed various businesses throughout the years. The floors, walls, ceilings, and all structural elements are poured concrete that created a challenge when designing the current apartments and mixed use spaces. With the original front brick façade, along with newly painted stucco, awnings, and signage, the building has a fresh, clean look. The original elevator that was designed to lift cars to the second floor was preserved and reflects the industry of an earlier time.
Back to Commercial Portfolio